Here's what's new in cccone.com 2022.10.28 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Tax Exempt Rate Profiles
There is a new setting in the rate profile that allows users to flag a rate profile as tax exempt. When enabled, taxability settings on workfiles that use the tax exempt rate profile will default to not taxed.
To configure rate profiles as tax exempt:
- Navigate to the Settings page in cccone.com
- Click on Rate Profiles
- Edit an existing rate profile or create new
- At the bottom of the screen under Other Adjustments, enable or disable the Tax exempt setting
While workfile taxability settings will be not taxed by default, the user may edit the workfile taxability settings until a locked estimate exists.
- This feature is only available to companies that have switched to centralized rate profiles
- Only users with Edit repair facility profiles can edit rate profiles