Here's what's new in cccone.com 2022.12.09 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Security Roles for CCC ONE Mobile Technician
Technician user access of CCC ONE Mobile is now configurable via Security Roles. Use the CCC ONE Mobile Technician security role to customize access for technicians using the RF Mobile app.
To update technician user permissions:
- Go to Settings on cccone.com
- Select Security Roles
- Select the security role called CCC ONE Mobile Technician and click Edit
- Check or uncheck available permissions, then click Save
Once changes have been saved, technicians will be able to login to CCC ONE Mobile with permission to execute actions specified in the security role. Actions that can be enabled or disabled include:
- Viewing estimate detail
- Viewing workfile notes
- Creating new tasks
- Performing diagnostic scans and viewing diagnostic reports
- Viewing and editing repair plan details
- Viewing part status
- Viewing work orders
Note: Enhanced technician access applies only to users that have updated CCC ONE Mobile to at least v22.17 on iOS or v22.16 on Android.