Here's what's new in cccone.com 2023.07.07 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Create claim office from assignment
Users now have the ability to create a claim office profile when opening a new assignment and a profile does not exist. If the user has appropriate permission, they will now receive a prompt to create the claim office profile when the new assignment is first opened.
To access this feature:
- Open a new assignment workfile
- When prompted to create the claim office profile, click Yes
The claim office profile is created for the repair facility location and the workfile is opened. Corresponding rates and rules defined for the insurance company are automatically applied to the workfile. If rates or rules were not configured for the insurance company, system defaults are applied and a prompt is displayed informing the user to review rates and/or rules.
- This feature is only available to shops enabled with web claim office profiles, web rate profiles, and web rules
- Only users with the following security permission may create claim offices from assignments: Edit claim office profiles or Create claim office profile from assignment
- User must also have permission to Create and edit workfiles
Send attachments to insurance now
Shops can now send attachments to insurance outside of locking a supplement. When additional photos or PDF documents have been added to the workfile after locking the estimate, the shop may send the attachments to the insurance company without creating and locking a supplement.
To access this feature:
- Open an assignment with a locked estimate or supplement
- Add at least one photo or PDF attachment to the workfile
- Select Send to insurance now
- Select the attachments you want to send, then click Send
Selected attachments are sent to the insurance company. Once all attachments marked to send to insurance have been communicated, the Send to insurance now button is disabled.
- Send to insurance now is only available to users with the following security permission: Create and edit workfiles
- Action is only available on workfiles that have already been communicated to insurance
- Action is only available when at least one attachment is marked to share with insurance but has not yet been sent to the insurance company