Here's what's new in cccone.com 2023.08.18 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Part Price Changes
Part price changes can now be applied to the estimate in cccone.com for shops without repair order management features. Part price changes are detected when part price EMS or part provider XML files are imported to the CCC ONE desktop app. When opening a workfile with part price changes, an alert is displayed informing you that there are part price changes to review.
Part changes may include the following:
- Updated part type
- Updated part price
- Updated part number
- New and/or deleted parts due to recycled assembly sourced alternative
You can apply some or all of the part price changes to the estimate.
To view and apply part price changes:
- From the workfile search screen, open a workfile with Part Changes displayed in the Updates column
- When the workfile opens, click the Resolve button on the part change alert
- Check the box to either Apply or Discard the part change listed
- To update the estimate, click the OK button
- Only users with the following security permission may update the estimate with part price changes: Create and edit workfiles
- This feature is not yet available for shops with Repair Order Management
Updated Help Landing Page
- From the login screen, click the Support link in the lower left-hand side of the screen
- From the main toolbar on cccone.com, click the Help (?) button in the upper right-hand corner
- This feature is available to anyone with access to cccone.com
- To view the CCC® Estimating Training page click the following link: https://help.cccis.com/learning/rf/web/index.html