Here's what's new in cccone.com 2023.10.13 release for Repair Facilities.
Notes: The availability of the features below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Updated Navigation Menu
- Log in to cccone.com
- Click the application menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
- Browse through and select menu items to navigate to the corresponding screen
- To favorite an item, highlight the item and click the star on the right-hand side of the button
- Switch between favorites and the full menu by clicking the All views or Favorites links in the upper right-hand corner of the menu
- Open recent workfiles by clicking the item under the Documents section
- Create a new workfile by selecting the Create button
- All users with access to cccone.com will experience the new menu
- Menu defaults to Favorites when at least one item is marked as a favorite by the user
- New categories and menu items will be introduced in upcoming releases
- Additional actions will be introduced in the Create menu in upcoming releases
DRP Scorecard and Indicators
Access to Estimatic Indicators and DRP Scorecard is now available on cccone.com. Just like the desktop application, selecting one of these options from the application menu will launch a new browser tab. Content for the selected dashboard is displayed in the new browser tab.
To launch Estimatic Indicators and DRP Scorecard:
- Log onto cccone.com
- Select the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
- Select Performance
- Select DRP Scorecard or Indicators
- The following security permission is required to access DRP Scorecard and Indicators menu items: Indicators - Access DRP Scorecard and Indicators dashboards
- The CCC ONE user ID of the logged in user must be configured with appropriate portal roles to successfully launch DRP Scorecard and Indicators dashboards
Estimating Blend Rules
On April 28, 2023, MOTOR Information Systems announced a change to Color Blend (Adjacent Panels) procedures listed within the Guide to Estimating:
MOTOR Information Systems (MOTOR), a Hearst company, announced today it will make a change to the Estimated Worktime Development Methodology for color blend of adjacent panels within the MOTOR Guide to Estimating (GTE). The change is designed to account for variations in modern vehicle paint refinishing and will be made in October 2023 as part of the company’s standard GTE update schedule.
Per MOTOR’s revision, the refinish time associated with color blend of adjacent panels will defer to the judgement of an estimator or appraiser. This change impacts both two-stage and three-stage blend procedures.
Please refer to the following guides for details on how this impacts CCC® Estimating:
- While settings for Estimating Blend Rules are now accessible on cccone.com, settings will only be used by CCC® Estimating desktop client versions 40.0.0.0000 and higher
- Estimating Blend Rules are configured on cccone.com for Repair Facility and Comp-Est users only - please see guides referenced above for details
- User must have the following security permission to edit blend rules settings: Edit repair facility profile