If you receive the following error(s) when attempting to create an EMS extract, follow the steps below.
The attempt to extract EMS failed because the directory (directory path) could not be found - Check the directory settings to modify, or create a new directory as necessary.
The attempt to extract EMS failed because the directory for (RF shop name) could not be found - Check the directory settings to modify, or create a new directory as necessary.
Verify Export Setting
- Select Configure > Machine settings.
- Click File export Set Export Type to EMS 2.01.
- Set Insurance Company to All Insurance.
- Enter the directory path where you want the EMS export to be saved.
- Test the EMS export by opening a workfile.
- Select the Workfile tab and click the Export option in the ribbon at the top of the workfile.
NOTE: If you are exporting EMS from multiple workstations, check the directory path on all other machines to ensure the export paths match.
If the directory path set is a network drive, verify accessibility.
- From Windows Explorer, locate the directory folder and verify permissions
- Re-connect network drive if disconnected
- If the folder does not exists, it must be created (CCC Estimating will support a mapped drive letter or a UNC path)
Contact your location network Administrator for network related issues.