The steps below can help resolve issues with downloading through CCC Update Manager:
- Preparing to Download message does not disappear
- No download progress
- Expired Database message(s)
- No error messages in CCCScheduler.log
When downloading a previous download, the agent.exe may have been corrupted or stuck in a loop.
- From the Windows Services screen, right click on the CCC Scheduler Service and click Stop.
- Terminate cccscheduler.exe and any agent.exe processes in Task Manager.
- From the Windows Services screen, right click on the CCC Scheduler Service and click Start.
- Attempt to download the update via CCC Update Manager.