The CCC Carwise Shop Finder listing information pulls directly from CCC Estimating.
- The repair facility name, address, website & email listings are pulled from the CCC Estimating Repair Facility Profile found in Configure > Profiles.
- The Hours of operation are pulled from the Customer Service hours found in Configure > Work Hours > Customer Service.
NOTE: Having the correct time zone selected in the CCC Estimating Repair Facility Profile found in Configure > Profiles is also required to properly list online. changing these settings in CCC Estimating will automatically update the appearance on Carwise Shop Finder within minutes.
Configuring Carwise Shopfinder
- Click Configure in the top right hand corner > Select Profile settings
- Find the desired Repair Facility profile and select Edit
- Navigate to Repair Management and expand the folder > Click on the Carwise option
- Click on the Configure button to launch the wizard to edit the information for your Shop Finder listing.
Wizard Section/Page & Data Elements
Address and Phone Number
- Shop Name
- Address line 1 and 2
- City, State, Zip
- External website address
- Primary email
- Phone numbers (can enter up to 2 numbers– Choose either ‘business’ or ‘cell’ options)
- Time zone – very important to ensure your customer service hours are displayed correctly on Carwise.
- Shop description (300 characters)
- Shop logo (600*300 pixels)
- Link to Facebook profile (to show the Facebook plugin on your shop’s profile)
Hours of Operation
- Days of operation (checkboxes)
- Customer service hours (dropdown menu)
- Services offered (check boxes)
- Payment types (check boxes)
- Data sharing checkboxes: (UpdatePlus customers – Customer reviews; Workflow customers – Repair phase status)
- Up to 9 images can be uploaded