How to add a PDR Matrix table
- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar. Select a profile and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar. >Select the Paintless Dent Repair link under the Rates option from the left panel.
- Select Add PDR Matrix. The Add PDR Matrix dialog box opens.
- Type in a unique code and enter the description in the appropriate fields. These are required.
- Select a table from the Current Company droplist. This will copy the values from the selected table.
- or -
From the Copy from PDR Matrix, select None to create a new table. Click OK. >Click Save or Save and Close.
How to Edit a Paintless Dent Repair Matrix
- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar. Select a profile, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Click on the Paintless Dent Repair link located under Estimating > Rates.
- From the PDR Values pane, select the options that apply.
- Select a panel type (e.g., Hood, Fender, Roof, etc.) from the Paintless Dent Repair Matrix pane and then enter your values.
- Click Save or Save and Close.
How to Enter the Number of Dents for PDR (Paintless Dent Repair)
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Operations Appearing on Parts Tab