If you are unable to log into the CCC application on your iPhone, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
Reboot your phone to verify that the issue is not related to the system cache.
If this is the first time you are attempting to log into the application:
- Verify that the application on your phone is labeled as CCC Repair Facility and not CCC ONE Mobile Appraiser.
Verify your Security Roles in the Desktop version of CCC Estimating.
- Select Configure > Security Roles from the menu bar. The Security Roles screen opens.
- Select the security role account, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar. The account User - Role screen opens.
- Verify that Mobile - allow access to CCC Mobile has been selected from the list below pane in the Role tab.
- Click OK. The selected information is saved, and the account User - Role screen closes.
- Open CCC Repair Facility application on your phone and attempt to Login.
If you have previously been able to log into the application:
- Remove the application from the phone.
- Open the iTunes store and locate the CCC Repair Facility app.
- Install the application, this will ensure you have the newest up to date version.
- Open the application and attempt to Login.