If you are unable to download an Update through CCC Update Manager and utilizing a Fortinet Router and/or Nuspire firewall, the issue may be related to firewall settings, follow the steps below to resolve.
- Database Expired or Database Expiring message
- CCC Scheduler.log - error code -2147467260
- Update Manager displays 0% progress bar
To ensure that a Windows server can receive Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) updates, disable the "Web resume download block" in the protection profile monitoring the traffic for the server.
NOTE: This option is enabled by default when you create a protection profile.
For more information or further assistance with your router and/or firewall, please contact the manufacturer or your computer/network technician.
- Go to Firewall> Protection Profile.
- Select Edit for the profile monitoring server traffic.
- Select the blue arrow for Web filtering to expand the options.
- Select Web resume download block to clear the option.
- Select OK.