If you need to add mechanical labor hours to a CCC Estimate /Supplement or notice that you are missing mechanical labor hours, follow the steps below to verify that the hours were added correctly.
How to Add Mechanical Labor
- Open the workfile in which you need to add Mechanical Labor.
- Select the Estimate tab, and locate the lines that require Mechanical Labor
- Locate the Labor Charge Category column to the right of the Labor column. Note that by default the column is blank.
- Insert a capital "M" next to the Labor time that should have Mechanical Labor, or Right-Click on the line and select Line Properties.
- Select Mechanical from the Labor Category droplist.
- Click OK.