There are times when a CCC UpdatePlus Promise job in CCC Estimating can appear to be delayed or not responsive in updating the completion status.
Dates such as Date Completed and/or Date Delivered may appear as In Progress. Promises may show 99% or even 100% Progress yet still reflect In Progress). Reports may show these Promise jobs as Delayed. Usually this is the result of a missing Promise event:
- Jobs are at 99% can be missing the Repairs Completed date.
- Jobs are at 100% can also be missing the Vehicle Out date.
If either or both of the above are missing, please complete the events appropriately, then Save and Close the workfile. This should allow the Promise job to reflect completed.
If the above events are correctly populated and /or after you have entered any missing milestones, the Promise job still reflects In Progress, follow the below resolutions in order to remedy this issue:
1. Mandatory Fields missing or invalid. NOTE: These fields are prerequisite for all Resolutions.
Verify that the mandatory fields for UpdatePlus functionality are valid and not missing:
- CCC Estimating Repair Facility (RF) Profile must contain Business Phone Number (Day is not an acceptable phone type).
- Vehicle Owner First Name and Last Name, Cellular Phone and/or E-mail Address are properly entered on the Contacts tab of the respective CCC Estimating workfile. NOTE: Ensure only 1 valid email address is entered.
- Comm. Preference on the Contacts tab of the respective CCC Estimating workfile cannot be empty.
- Estimator Name * on the Contacts tab of the respective CCC Estimating workfile must be properly selected.
- Vehicle Make on the Vehicle tab of the respective CCC Estimating workfile must be properly selected.
- Vehicle In Date (marked as Complete or with the Complete Next Status button) properly entered.
- Workfile Saved.
* Confirm that the email address in the Estimator's Employee Profile (found in Configure -> Employees) is valid - it must be properly formatted and can contain only one email address per Estimator. If incorrect or multiple email addresses are entered in a Estimator Profile, the Promise updates will be rejected as invalid. If incorrect:
- Correct the Estimator's Employee Profile.
- Reopen the affected workfile(s) and re-select the appropriate Estimator and Save/Close the workfile.
- Click the Refresh button on the workfile list. The files should now successfully pass through to CCC UpdatePlus.
2. UpdatePlus filters do not Match
Verify that the data sharing filters in your RF profile CCC UpdatePlus section (Configure -> Profiles) are correctly set to return data for the Insurance Company and Payer Type specified in the respective CCC Estimating workfile.
3. Vehicle In and/or Dates are older than 180 days
If the Vehicle In / Date In is older than 180 days, CCC UpdatePlus will not process any further updates (with the exception of a Cancel flag, accomplished by voiding the Vehicle In milestone).
4. Work Canceled
If the vehicle was not repaired, the Vehicle In date event can be voided to put Promise job into a Canceled status.
NOTE: CANCELING JOBS IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER SHOULD ONLY BE DONE IF REPAIRS WERE NEVER COMPLETED AT YOUR SHOP
To mark as Canceled (and remove from reports):
- CCC Estimating: Undo/void the Vehicle In event and Save the workfile.
- CCC Repair Workflow: Un-do/uncheck the Vehicle In event and Save the workfile.
5. Total Loss Workfile
In CCC Repair Workflow, Total Loss files can be handled by marking the workfile as a Total Loss. Mark as Total Loss by Action -> Mark as total or change either Primary or Secondary Point of Impact to 15 - Total Loss in the Vehicle tab. NOTE: some insurance carriers have Point of Impact 15 - Total Loss disabled.
6. Event Dates and/or Times not Logical
Verify the dates and times entered are in logical order. If events are completed all at one time, the Promise will be opted out. Best practice is to make sure the events are entered when they occur.
A common mistake is the Date Delivered / Promised event. When originally entered, this is the Promise Date. When you deliver the vehicle and complete this event, it acts as Date Delivered and MUST come AFTER the Repairs Completed event.