Below are instructions to reset and/or unlock your CCC Workflow (Portal) password. Click here for printable instructions.
NOTE: If you are receiving System has encountered error. Page Expired. Contact system administrator, see Unable to Open Claim Folder - System Has Encountered Error. Page Expired
The CCC Workflow Portal web page (www.mycccportal.com) allows you to log in to the CCC Portal using your User Id and Password. You can also use this screen to reset your password when needed. You would typically need to reset your password in the following situations.
- You have forgotten your password.
- You have mistyped your password 5 times and now your account is locked.
- You have not changed your password in the past 90 days. Your password will be expired.
- You have not logged into the CCC Workflow Portal for more than 90 days. Your account will be locked.
If you do not receive the email, please contact TSEmailSupport@cccis.com to have your email address verified and your password reset.
- A minimum of 8 characters
- At least one upper-case letter
- At least one lower-case letter
- At least one number
- No spaces
- NO special characters
- Cannot contain parts of the user ID
- Cannot be one of the last 5 passwords used
- Cannot be a common password (e.g. Password, Password1, etc.)
If your account is locked, click the Unlock Account link and enter your User ID. Click the Send Email button. CCC sends an email with unlock account instructions.