If you are attempting to close Repair Orders, save receipts, invoices, credit memos, or deposits and receive the error listed below, try the following steps.
Save not allowed. Close Date must be after xx/xx/xxxx
How to Edit the Lock Month closing restrictions
- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar.
- Select your repair facility profile, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Click on the Workflow - Lock Month link under Repair Management.
- Select the Lock month option, and then select the number of days from the Lock month droplist.
- Select the month end closing restrictions from the list of options.
- Select Save or Save and Close from the toolbar.
If the item that needs to be closed is outside the maximum 14 days allowed by the Workflow - Lock Month settings and still needs to be processed, you can temporarily disable the Lock Month feature. Once the desired item has been processed you can re-enable the Lock month feature if desired.