If you are unable to locate a specific Recycled Part Services (RPS) Vendor when searching for parts while using Desktop Shopping, it is possible that the vendor is not part of the CCC EPO (Electronic Parts Ordering) List.
Note: If the Vendor does not appear on the Available Search list, you cannot add the vendor to CCC Estimating manually. You can check to see if the vendor is available from the Supplier Website (https://www.cccis.com/collision-repairers/find-a-supplier)
If you do not see the Vendor on the Supplier Website, contact CCC Tech Support to submit an EPO Activation Request.
If the vendor is not available, you can continue to add the part to the estimate as a manual line. When adding a manual line to the estimate, you will need to take into account any required operations and markup.
Before adding the part manually, verify that you have added RPS vendors to your profile, to do so follow these steps.
How to Add Recycled Parts Services (RPS) Vendors
- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar.
- Select your repair facility profile, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Click on the Recycled Part Services link from the left panel.
- From the RPS Vendors pane, select Add. The Add Vendor screen opens.
- Select Show Vendors Within ____ Miles of Zip Code Radius, and then enter the mileage and zip code values.
- or -
Select Show Vendors in This Zip Code Range, and then enter the zip code values.
- Click Search. Vendors that match the search criteria appear in the screen.
- Select by checking each vendor to be added.
- Click OK, and then click Save or Save and Close.