To adjust the Paint and/or Body Supplies, follow the steps below.
How to Edit the Sales - Miscellaneous Accounts
The information you enter here can affect sales reporting, workfile gross profit, and exporting to your accounting software.
- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar.
- Select your repair facility profile, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Click on the Sales - Miscellaneous Accounts link under Repair Management.
- Select Edit from the toolbar.
- Locate the appropriate field.
- Verify that the Display on Invoice option is not checked.
- If the Display on Invoice option is checked the value will not be calculated until an invoice is created.
- Click OK.