If you are missing or have not received an Estimate Review Change Request, first, verify you have received a Change Request notification.
You can check for notifications 2 ways:
Notifications can appear in the workfile (top right) or under My Messages.
These requests will be highlighted in yellow or orange.
NOTE: If you did not receive a Change Request, it may have been rejected. If a supplement was manually created and locked after the Change Request was received, it will create a Rejected event in the workfile. Verify you did not receive a Change Request Rejected note in the Workfile Events tab.
If you did not receive a Change Request notification and would like to check the status of the file, follow the steps below:
- Log into www.myCCCPortal.com and search for the claim number using the Search function.
- Open the Claim Folder and check for the following items:
- Verify the Estimate Review exists under Documents, if the Estimate Review does not exist, contact the insurance company to review the file and request a Change Request.
- Check if the claim is still assigned to your Repair Facility (Listed under the History tab). If your Repair Facility is not assigned to the claim any longer, contact the insurance company to have it re-assigned. Once it is re-assigned, you may request the Change Request.
- Verify there is a dollar amount change ($0 Change Requests will not route to Repair Facility). If this has occurred, contact the insurance company, a Claim Note can be sent instead of a Change Request.