If your CCC UpdatePlus CSI Survey report displays no results (0 sent and 0 completed), verify that you have checked the "Share Data" option from within your Repair Facility Profile on the UpdatePlus tab for all insurance companies specified in the desired workfiles.
If this option was not enabled, you will not see any results. Once enabled however, the change will take effect only on new claims with the specified insurance companies going forward.
NOTE: This setting is not retroactive so workfiles created prior to enabling the data share will not appear in the CSI Survey report.
To enable and configure data sharing:
- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar.
- Select your repair facility profile, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Select the UpdatePlus link under Repair Management.
- Select Activate under Repair Status and CSI.
- Select Add from the toolbar. The Add Insurance Companies screen opens.
- Enter search criteria in the search field, and then click the search button.
- Select the insurance company from the list.
- Select OK.
- Select the Share Data option for the insurance company, Accept the license agreement, and then select OK.
- Select the options under Send repair status when payer is... for each insurance company. You must select at least one Payer (e.g., Insurance Company, Internal, Warranty, Self Pay, Fleet, Other).
- If you also have the UpdatePlus CSI module, select the appropriate options for Send Survey and Service Recovery under CSI.
- Select OK.
- Select Save or Save and Close.
CCC UpdatePlus - How to Setup Data Share with Insurance Carriers