CCC Carwise users have the ability to connect their Carwise reviews to their repair facility's Facebook page. This functionality allows CCC UpdatePlus Post Delivery Feedback survey results to display on your Facebook page. Improper setup/configuration can cause the surveys to not appear on Facebook. You may have received an email or Facebook message stating "Your reviews will no longer be shared on Facebook".
Most repair facilities have their Facebook page managed by a single admin user or marketing professional. If your Facebook admin changes their Facebook password or changes settings or configuration on your Facebook page, it can cause the Carwise connection to break. Additional security settings within Facebook can restrict the ability of Carwise to publish reviews. (Your Facebook admin will need to ensure that Facebook security settings allow Carwise to publish content.)
A CCC Estimating admin user will need to refresh/reset the Facebook username/password in your CCC Estimating RF profile under the Repair Management -> Carwise section.
- Select Configure under the Carwise Shop Finder wizard section.
- After verifying the Address and Phone Number information, select Next to the Company Information page in the wizard.
- Enter your RF Facebook page link and select the Preview Facebook button.
- Correct credentials will need to be entered for Facebook access.
- Continue through the remainder of the wizard ensuring all desired settings are correct.
Once complete, it can take approximately 15 minutes to refresh the connection through Carwise.com to Facebook.