If your paint supplies and/or paint materials are not calculating on your estimates or supplements, verify the settings in the CCC Profile.
- Select Configure > Profiles. (Check the Insurance Tab within the workfile to see which Profile the workfile is using)
- Select the claim office profile listed in the Insurance tab of the workfile, then select Edit from the mini-toolbar. NOTE: If no claim office is listed in the workfile, select your Repair Facility profile instead.
- Select Refinish under the Rules section.
- Check that the correct refinish thresholds (caps) are set on Paint Supplies.
- Verify your Paint Caps are set appropriately.
- After these amounts have been adjusted, click Save and Close.
- Go back into the workfile and click on the Rates/Rules option at the top of estimate tab section. NOTE: the rules can only be updated if the estimate has never been locked.
- Verify that paint materials are now calculating on the workfile's totals tab.
How to Adjust Profile for Paint Supplies and Taxes
Note: This process is not retroactive on a Supplement. If the workfile has been locked, you will need to add a manual adjustment to correct the balance.
How to Correct Profile for Paint Supplies that are not Calculating Correctly