If your paint supplies and/or paint materials are not calculating correctly in your CCC Estimate/Supplement, verify the settings in the CCC Profile.
- Select Configure > Profiles.
- Open the CCC Profile selected for the workfile NOTE: This may not be your Repair Facility profile.
- View the profile's refinish caps (Rules> Refinish).
- Check that the correct refinish caps are set on Paint Supplies to a dollar amount other than $0.00.
- Make sure the Paint Caps are not set at $0.00.
- Once these amounts have been adjusted, click Save and Close.
- Go back into the workfile and click on the Rates/Rules option at the top of estimate tab section.
- Verify that paint materials are now calculating on the workfile's totals tab.
How to Adjust Profile for Paint Supplies and Taxes
Note: This process is not retroactive on a Supplement. If the workfile has been locked, you will need to add a manual adjustment to correct the balance.
How to Correct Profile for Paint Supplies that are not Calculating Correctly
How to Correct an Estimate that is not Calculating Paint Supplies and Taxes