- Log in to cccone.com with your username and password for the desktop version of CCC Estimating
- Expand the menu in the upper left-hand corner of cccone.com and select Settings
- From Settings, scroll down and select Security Roles
- From the list of Security Roles, select the desired role and click Edit.
- Switch to the Permissions tab of the security role.
- Scroll down to the Dashboards section, and enable the security role for Photo Estimate.
- Log out and log back into CCC Estimating on the desktop to have the change to the security role take affect.
Related articles: Photo Estimate - Job Aid