Here’s what’s new in cccone.com 2022.02.04 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Copy rate profiles to multiple locations
Repairers with five (5) or more locations can now update rate profiles across multiple locations at once. Use the “Copy and update other locations” action to bulk copy settings from one rate profile to rate profiles in other locations.
This new action is available on repair facility and insurance rate profiles. Users can choose to copy some or all of the following rate profile elements:
Labor – Labor category names, rates, and discounts (includes materials)
Parts – Part category discounts
Miscellaneous – Miscellaneous category names and discounts
Other discounts & markups – Pre-tax discount and sub-total parts markup settings
To copy rate profiles to other locations using cccone.com:
- On the Settings screen, select Rate Profiles
- Select either a repair facility rate profile or insurance rate profile from the list of rate profiles
- Select Copy and update other locations
- Complete steps 1 to 4 of the copy wizard:
- Step 1 - Select rate profile elements to copy
- Step 2 - Select repair facility locations to copy to
- Step 3 - Select rate profiles to update in the other locations
- Step 4 - Confirm action to update rate profiles
Rate profiles in the “copy to” locations are overwritten with specified settings from the rate profile in the “copy from” location.
- This copy action is available to users with Edit repair facility profiles security permission
- A user may only copy rates to other locations the user is permitted to access
- When selecting locations to copy to, “Select all” and “Deselect all” actions apply only to the options displayed on the current page of results