Here’s what’s new in cccone.com 2022.03.18 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Task Types Settings
Now you can manage task types settings on cccone.com. Add new task types, edit existing ones, and change the order they display when creating a new task in CCC ONE.
To edit task types:
- Select Task Types on the Settings screen
- To add a new task type, click the Add action
- Enter the task type name and set to display on calendar if desired
- Click Save
- Once on the list, select a task type to Edit or Move (change display order)
When creating a new task in CCC ONE, you must select a task type. Only active task types are available for selection. Task types available for selection are displayed in the order configured.
The following security permissions provide access to Task Types settings:
- Edit repairer profiles – User may edit existing tasks and add new ones
- Search and view (read-only) profiles – User may only view task types