Here’s what’s new in cccone.com 2022.04.15 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Parts Management Settings
Now you can manage parts management settings on cccone.com. This includes specific settings related to parts ordering through Checkout and parts documents.
To edit parts management settings:
- Select Parts Management on the Settings screen
- Enable or disable available features
The following security permissions provide access to Parts Management settings:
- Edit repairer profiles – User may edit parts management settings
- Edit repair facility profiles – User may edit parts management settings
- Search and view (read-only) profiles – User may only view parts management settings
NOTE: Additional repair facility settings for parts terminology and recycled parts will be available in a future release. For more information on the Check part number accuracy setting, click here.