Here’s what’s new in cccone.com 2022.04.29 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Action Center now supports payment status notifications from insurance companies. In addition to notifications, payment status is also displayed under the Updates column on the workfile search screen.
To view payment notifications:
- Using the menu button in the upper left corner, select Home
- Select the Insurance category on the Action Center screen
- Click on Payments
- Select a row in the Insurance: Payments section of the screen
Notification details are displayed on the right side of the screen. Details include the insurance company name, claim number, payment status, and payment amount.
Payment status updates may only be received on communicated workfiles. In other words, DRP assignments, Open Shop assignments, and workfiles where the estimate was sent to insurance on lock.
Notification Groups settings have been updated to support payment status notifications from insurance companies. Now you can create notification groups specifically for receiving insurance payment notifications.
To edit notification groups:
- Select Notification Groups on the Settings screen
- Select an existing group from the list or click Add to create a new one
- Choose from available employees to create the group
- Select the types of notifications the group should receive
- Click Save to save changes to the group
When choosing the Insurance Payments event type, you also have the option to select specific insurance companies for which the notification group applies.