Here’s what’s new in cccone.com 2022.05.13 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Shops can now receive invitations from OEM companies to join their OEM network. Invitations are received in the Action Center on cccone.com.
To access OEM invitations and apply to the OEM’s network:
- Click on the orange Alerts button on the right-hand side of the menu bar, or click on the Menu button and select Home
- Under Action Items, click OEM Invitations
- Select a row in the Action Items: OEM Invitations section of the screen
- Invitation details are displayed on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click the Apply Now button
A new web page is displayed. From there you may complete the application to join the OEM network.
NOTE: Only users with Edit repairer profile permission may view OEM invitations and apply to join the OEM network.
OEM companies now can send your shop bulletins with important information for network participants. OEM bulletins are sent to shops that have been accepted in the OEM network after receiving an invitation. OEM bulletins are also received in the Action Center on cccone.com.
To view OEM bulletins:
- Click on the Menu button and select Home
- Under OEM Network, click Bulletins
- Select a row in the OEM Network: Bulletins section of the screen
- Bulletin details are displayed on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click the View button
A new web page is displayed showing bulletin details.
NOTE: Users need the Edit repair facility profile permission to view OEM bulletins.