Here’s what’s new in cccone.com 2022.07.22 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Work Hours Settings
Shops can now manage Work Hours settings on cccone.com. These settings allow shops to manage both production and customer service work hours for the shop. Shops can view and specify normal, custom, and closed business hours for the shop location.
To access Work Hours settings:
- From the Settings screen, click Work Hours
- Click on the Production or Customer Service tab to view current configured hours by month
- Click Normal work hours to define normal business hours and shop closed days
- Click on a specific day in the calendar to set custom hours or closed time for the selected day
NOTE: Only users with Edit repair facility profile permission may access Work Hours settings.
Copy Work Hours Calendar
Shops with more than one location can now copy Production and Customer Service work hours calendars from one location to another. When using the copy feature, both normal works hours and custom hours are copied to the selected locations.
To copy work hours calendars:
- Open either Production or Customer Service work hours calendars in the "copy from" location
- Select Copy calendar in the toolbar above the calendar grid
- Click the Add button to select "copy to" locations, then click Next
- Click Approve in the confirmation step to continue
- Click Done when the copy process is complete
Once complete, all "copy to" locations will have the same work hours as the "copy from" location.
NOTE: Only users with repair facility profile permission may access Work Hours settings.
Employee settings are now available on cccone.com. Users can view and search existing employee information.
To access Employees settings:
- From the Settings screen, click Employees
- Use the search box and available filters to find an employee record
- Select the employee in the results displayed and click Edit to view
Coming soon! The ability edit employee information, including assigned locations and user accounts will be available in a future release.
NOTE: Only users with the Create, search, view, edit, and deactivate employees permissions have access to Employees settings.