Here’s what’s new in cccone.com 2022.08.05 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Shops can now open and edit supplement assignments on cccone.com. When a new supplement assignment is received, the item will show "Supplement Assignment" in the Updates column of the workfile search results screen.
To access Supplement Assignments:
- Navigate to the Workfiles screen
- Scroll through the list of workfiles and look for "Supplement Assignment" in the Updates column
- Select the row and click "Edit" or double-click the row to open and edit the supplement assignment
NOTE: Only users with the Create and Edit Workfiles permission may edit supplement assignments.
Workfile Numbering Settings
Shops can now configure workfile numbering settings in the repair facility profile on cccone.com. This setting defines how the workfile number will be generated when converting to a repair order or job. The repair facility may choose to have users manually enter the workfile number or have the system generate the number automatically.
To access Workfile Numbering settings:
- From the Settings screen, click Repair Facility Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view current Workfile Numbering settings
- Click Edit to change the setting
- Select Manually or Automatically and click Save
NOTE: Only users with the Edit repair facility profile permission may edit Workfile Numbering settings.