Often, login issues can be resolved by clearing your browser.
To clear your cache in Google Chrome:
- Close all tabs for Google Chrome, then reopen it
- At the top right, click on three vertical dots
- Expand More tools, then select Clear browsing data
- At the top, select All Time for the time range
- Next “Cookies and other site data” and Cached images and files,” check the boxes
- Click Clear data
To clear your cache in Microsoft Edge:
- Close all tabs in Microsoft Edge, then reopen it.
- In the upper right-hand corner expand Settings and More (alt + F), then select Settings.
- On the left-hand side select Privacy, search, and services.
- Under the Clear browsing data section select Choose what to clear.
- Change the time frame to All Time, and select Download History, Cookies , Cached Images and files, then click on Clear Now.