Here’s what’s new in Version 22.12 CCC Repair Facility for Android.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Adding VIN to an Existing Workfile
You can now scan a VIN from within an existing workfile on CCC ONE Repair Facility for Mobile. To scan a VIN from the workfile, the following conditions must be met:
- Workfile does not have a MOTOR vehicle
- Workfile does not have a generic vehicle
- Workfile has no estimate lines
- A valid VIN has not been already been added/decoded
- Workfile is native to CCC ONE (in other words, was not created from estimate EMS imported from another estimating application)
To scan a VIN from the workfile:
- From the Home screen, search for a workfile
- Tap the workfile to open and go to the Vehicle tab
- Tap the VIN Scan button
- Scan the VIN bar code, QR code, or manually enter the VIN
Alternatively, you may also find the VIN Scan action in the menu accessed from the triple-dot button available on the right side of the workfile header.
NOTE: Only users with the Mobile - Allow access to CCC ONE Mobile permissions may add a VIN to a workfile.