Here's what's new in cccone.com 2022.09.30 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Shops can now add new employees via cccone.com. Enter employee details, assign access to shop locations, and create user accounts all at once.
To add new employees:
- Go to Settings and click Employees
- Click Add in the toolbar of the employee list
- Enter the employee's information
- Assign locations and create a user account as desired
- Select Save
- Only users with Create, search, view, edit, and deactivate employees permission may add new employees
- Only users with Create, edit, and deactivate user login account permission can create a user account when adding new employees
- Add employee functionality is not yet available to shops enabled with Repair Workflow Labor Management features
Additional Vehicle Makes for Vendors
Shops enabled with Repair Workflow Parts Management features now have the ability to configure preferred vendors for the following vehicle makes:
- Aston Martin
To edit preferred vendor settings follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and click Vendors
- Search for and select a vendor, then click Edit
- Scroll to the Preferred Vendors section
- Click the Configure button in the Vehicle Makes section
- Select desired makes and click Save
Note: To edit preferred vendor settings you must have the following permissions:
- Create, search, view, edit, and deactivate vendors
- Edit preferred vendors