If you have a Sublet that is displaying on an estimate line but you are unable to invoice it because it is not displaying on the invoice screen, follow the steps below to verify that your Line Item Mapping is correctly configured.
Sublet Line Mapping Rules
- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar.
- Select your repair facility profile, and then click Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Click on the Line Item Mapping Rules link under Repair Management.
- Verify the Part has been added to the Line Item Mapping Rules. If it already exists, skip to step 8 otherwise move on to step 5.
- Select Add from the toolbar.
- Enter the description text in the Line Item Description field. Make sure the description matches the part code description.
- Select a part account and/or labor account type from the droplists.
- Select the Can Order/Receive option.
- Select Save or Save and Close from the menu bar when you are finished.'