You first need to configure your repair facility (Shop) with vendors to enable electronic parts ordering. Follow the steps below to configure electronic vendors. The following information is displayed for each vendor:
- Vendor: Name and address of the vendor.
- Part Type: Part types the electronic vendor supplies – OEM, Aftermarket, Reconditioned, Optional OEM, and Recycled.
- Vehicle Make: Vehicle makes the vendor supports for OEM parts. This information is only displayed when Part Type is OEM.
To add electronic vendors
- Select View, then Vendors from the menu bar. The www.cccone.com Vendors page displays.
- Select New Vendor. The first step is to select a Vendor Source.
Note: If you have electronic vendors available for configuration, an orange bar and a New electronic vendor option is displayed. The warning bar displays the number of electronic vendors available for configuration.
- Select the New electronic vendor option and click Next. The Select Electronic Vendor(s) step displays. This step lists all electronic vendors available to the shop.
- Select the vendor(s) you need and click Next. If this vendor was previously configured in the shop location, the Potential Match Found step displays.
Note: You can Select All to select all vendors listed. Use the Deselect All option to deselect all vendors, then select only those vendors you need.
- Review matching vendors listed. Select the No Match option to create a new vendor record, otherwise select one of the matched vendors listed. If you select an existing vendor from the list of possible matches, the vendor will be updated as an electronic vendor. When finished making your selection, click Next.
- If you chose to activate multiple vendors, you may repeat this step for each new vendor where a potential match is found.
- The final step in the New Vendor wizard is the Activate Electronic Vendor(s) step. If you have access to multiple repair facility locations within your organization, then select a location option. Click Finish to complete the activation process.