How to create a Core Charge in CCC Repair Workflow
- Open the repair order workfile.
- Select the Parts tab, and then select the New Invoice.
- You should already have a line on the Invoice for the part that you need to add a Core Charge for.
- Click on the Add Line option, and select Part.
- Enter the Part Description and Invoice List for the Core Charge.
- Select the Receive option for each invoiced item, and then enter the appropriate information.
- Choose one of the methods to attach files(optional).
- Select the Save and New Credit Memo option at the top of the Invoice screen.
- Select Part Return from the drop-list.
- In the Parts Return Screen check the appropriate Return Checkbox.
- Select Core Charge from the Return Reason drop-list.
- Select Save and Close.
Invoice Screenshot showing the Part Invoice and the Core Charge.
Parts Return Screenshot