This article discusses how to Add Standardized Diagnostic Procedures to your estimates and Enable Workfile Exceptions for Diagnostic Procedures in your profile.
Jump to section:
Add Diagnostics Procedures
Note: The Standardized Diagnostic Procedures are suggested based on the configurations made in cccone.com. Follow the steps in the table below to add Standardized Diagnostics Procedures to an
estimate using the Diagnostics feature:
- Open a Workfile.
- Click the Diagnostics button under the Actions section, the Diagnostics window opens.
The suggested Diagnostic Procedures are not only required by your organization but also consider the requirements of an insurance partner or OEM.
- For Insurance Assignments (DRP or Open Shop) preferred Diagnostic Procedures are displayed with checkmarks. Otherwise, the preference is driven by the required repairer’s organizational process.
- For OEM Certified Locations, yellow exclamation marks are shown when the OEM certified requirements conflict with either the insurance partner or organizational standards. Click on any
exclamation mark to view the applicable OEM certified requirement.
- Select from the suggested Diagnostic Procedures
- The Diagnostic Procedure configurations (ex: Scan Type, Operation, Part Type, Part, Labor) are displayed in-line for easy reference.
- Your organization may have configured the Labor and Service charges for a single Diagnostic Procedure on two separate estimate line entries or under a single line.
- Click OK, the selected Diagnostic Procedure will be added as database estimate lines to the workfile.
- Any Diagnostic Procedures already added to the estimate will be grayed out on the Diagnostic menu. If needed, you may elect to add additional lines of the same Scan Type directly from estimating database.
Add Workfile Exceptions
Follow the steps in the table below change the Workfile Exceptions profile settings to prevent a Workfile from being closed until the named Diagnostic Procedure(s) are included on the estimate:
- Select Configure, then Profiles.
- Open a Profile, the Profile Setting window opens.
- Under Repair Management, select Workfile – Exceptions.
- Then click Edit.
- Under the Description -> Needs diagnostic procedure, select Critical to prevent closing the Workfile until the issues are resolved.
- Click OK to apply. The active Workfile – Exceptions can be viewed within a Workfile under Performance -> Exceptions