The Sales - Labor Accounts feature allows you to set up Labor Accounts in CCC ONE. There are three functions that can be set up in this screen:
- To set up gross profit percentage goals for all sales labor accounts
- Edit the Display Name of the default labor accounts
- Add custom labor accounts that describe other labor types common to your business model, (e.g., Aluminum, Fiberglass, Detail, etc.)
To set up the Sales - Labor Accounts
- Select Configure> Profiles from the menu bar.
- Select your repair facility profile, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Click on the Sales - Labor Accounts link under Repair Management.
- Select Edit from the toolbar.
- Edit the Display Name text in the field if needed.
- Enter a new value in the Goal Profit Goal % field.
- Select Add from the toolbar. This step allows you to add a custom labor account.
- Select Active, and then enter a value in the Display Name and Gross Profit Goal % fields.
- Click OK. The message A new custom account was added. Please map the new account in Accounting Connections screen appears.
- Click OK.