If you are unable to log into the CCC Touch application on your device and you are receiving a "Security roles not enabled" message, follow the troubleshooting steps below. If you receive the message "Not authorized to use this application" or "User is not an Estimator" see Unable to Log into CCC Touch - Not Authorized
Enable Security Roles
- Select Configure > Security Roles from the menu bar. The Security Roles screen opens.
- Select the security role account, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar. The account User - Role screen opens.
- Verify that the following permissions are enabled from the list below pane in the Role tab.
- Mobile - allow access to CCC ONE mobile.
- Tablet - allow access to CCC ONE Tablet.
- Workfiles - create and edit workfiles.
- Click OK. The selected information is saved, and the account User - Role screen closes.
- Attempt to Log into the CCC Touch application.
Verify that you are using the most recent up to date version of the application. You may need to check for Windows Updates before you are able to install the most recent up to date version of the CCC Touch application.
- Remove the application from the device.
- Open the Microsoft Store and locate the CCC ONE Touch app.
- Install the application, this will ensure you have the newest up to date version.
- Open the application and attempt to log in.