From the CCC Estimating Total Loss tab, recent Market Valuation report (MVR) changes are not displaying.
When calling in CCC Estimating Total Loss changes to an existing Valuation MVR these changes should appear once it's updated by the Valuescope team.
Check the following if Valuation MVR changes do not appear in the CCC Estimating workfile:
- Close CCC Estimating and re-open it to force any updates.
- Some Valuation MVR changes will take up to 30 minutes to update Valuation.
- Do not lock estimate in CCC Estimating until Valuation MVR has been updated.
- If the Valuation MVR number was changed, this will prevent any updates to the original Valuation MVR into CCC Estimating.
- Use Get Valuation (Search) function under Total Loss tab to get new Valuation MVR into CCC Estimating workfile.
- If needed check the CCC Workflow Portal to see if Valuation MVR has updates. Open claim folder and view Valuation MVR under Valuation Requests section.
Once Valuation MVR is opened in CCC Workflow Portal, it can be printed via the Browser if needed.