If you are unable to submit a Valuation (Total Loss) request, it may related to an incorrect Adjuster listed within the workfile.
Error: Unable to Submit Total Loss Request - Server Cannot Process the task at this time
The Adjuster listed in the CCC Estimating workfile needs to match the Adjuster requesting the Valuation.
- Open the Contacts tab in workfile, under Party, delete the existing incorrect Adjuster.
- Click on New Contact, the Adjuster field automatically is highlighted.
- Click on Magnifying Glass (Search) next to Last Name field and select correct Adjuster from popup list.
- Select Save and Close from top menu bar.
- Re-open the workfile, open the Total Loss tab and verify Valuation Request number displays correctly