If you are not able to expand the Database groups in CCC Estimating after clicking on the + sign, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
How to Remove and Re-add the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Select the Vehicle tab, and then select the Description tab.
- Copy the existing VIN, and then remove it from the VIN Field.
- Click Save and Close.
- Re-open the workfile and Select the Vehicle tab, and then select the Description tab.
- Re-enter the correct VIN into the VIN Field.
- Select the Decode button if the program does not automatically decode the VIN.
- Select the Estimate tab.
- You should now be able to expand the groups and select the necessary parts.