The Workfile - Numbering feature provides the ability for you to select the repair order or job numbering preference in the repair facility profile.
- Manually - you will enter the repair order number or job number when it is created
- Automatically - the system will automatically generate the repair order number or job number
How to Select the Repair Order Job Numbering Preference
CCC ONE Desktop:
- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar.
- Select your repair facility profile, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Click on the Workfile - Numbering link under Repair Management.
- Select one of the options.
- Select Save or Save and Close to save your profile changes.
- Log in to cccone.com.
- Select Settings under the Site Navigation menu.
- Scroll down and select the Repair Facility Profile tile.
- Scroll down to the Workfile Numbering section, and click Edit.
- Select one of the options: Manually or Automatic.
- Click Save to save the profile changes.