The Workfile - Numbering feature provides the ability for you to select the repair order or job numbering preference in the repair facility profile.
- Manually - you will enter the repair order number or job number when it is created
- Automatically - the system will automatically generate the repair order number or job number
How to Select the Repair Order Job Numbering Preference
CCC ONE Desktop:
- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar.
- Select your repair facility profile, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Click on the Workfile - Numbering link under Repair Management.
- Select one of the options.
- Select Save or Save and Close to save your profile changes.
- Navigate to the Repair Facility Profile settings in cccone.com
- Scroll to the end of the page, and under WORKFILE NUMBERING, click “Edit”
- Select “Manually” or “Automatically”
- If automatically is selected, specify the initial RO number or job number you want to use