NOTE: If you are looking to merge an EMS file with an Opportunity, click here.
Insurance and Carwise Appointment assignments can be merged with workfiles that you have already created previously. First, the following conditions must be met:
- Your workfile must not contain any estimate lines
- Your workfile is not locked or marked as a Total Loss
- The vehicle owner’s name in your workfile must match the one in the assignment
To merge an assignment with a manually created workfile
- From the WORKFILE VIEW screen, locate the electronic assignment via search.
- Click once on the assignment, then select ACTION then MERGE from the mini-toolbar.
- Enter search criteria if needed, select the matching workfile and click NEXT.
- Review the side-by-side assignment and workfile information and click NEXT.
- Select images, then click FINISH.
Related topic: Unable to Merge Workfile with Insurance Assignment