Here's what's new in cccone.com 2023.09.15 release for Repair Facilities.
Note: The availability of the features listed below may vary based on the products licensed by your company.
Import from CCC Library
Users can now import workfiles from the CCC Library. This allows users to request workfile copies from the insurance company that can be imported into CCC ONE and edited by the repair facility.
To request a workfile copy from the CCC Library:
- Go to the Workfiles screen on cccone.com
- Select Import workfile, then From CCC library
- In the Request workfile copy screen, select Insurance company
- Enter the workfile Claim number
- Enter the Workfile ID, then click OK
Your request for the workfile is submitted and processed. when successfully processed, the workfile automatically appears in the Workfiles screen with a status of "Copied workfile" in the Updates column.
- User must have the following security permission to import workfiles from CCC Library: Enable import/export EMS and workfile copy on cccone.com
- Similart to CCC ONE Desktop, request for workfile copy from the CCC Library may take 15 minutes to an hour before the workfile is imported and available for edit
- Once a workfile successfully imports, it is available for edit on all CCC ONE applications for repair facilities
Support for Generic Vehicle
Now you can write estimates for generic vehicles on cccone.com. Estimates may be written using the generic parts database for car, truck, or van. If MOTOR data is available, you can also write generic vehicle estimates using parts data for a specific year and make (e.g., 2024 Ford).
To write a generic vehicle estimate:
- Open a workfile to the Vehicle screen and click Select vehicle
- Optionally enter a value in the VIN field and click Next
- Change the Vehicle option from Standard to Generic
- Select Type of Car, Truck, Van, or Unknown
- Optionally enter Year and Make, then select Chapter
- Optionally enter Body Style and Engine, then click Next
- Click Done
Now you're ready to write an estimate. Go to the Estimate screen where you can add and edit parts from the database as usual.
- Users must have the following security permission to edit the workfile and write a generic vehicle estimate: Create and edit workfiles
Workfile Photos: New Position Thumbnails
You can now add pre-labeled images for close-up damage photos - Damage Left, Damage Center, and Damage Right. The new placeholders appear immediately below the twelve (12) impact placeholders on the Photos screen.
To add a pre-labeled photo:
- Open a workfile to the Photos screen
- Select one of the pre-labeled thumbnails without a photo
- Browse for and select the photo file you want to add
- Save changes to the workfile
- Only users with the following security permission may add photos to the workfile: Create and edit workfile
- If your device has a front-facing camera, tapping the empty photo thumbnail will launch the camera so you can take the photo in real-time
cccone.com now supports the estimate shortcut and hotkey functions to execute common actions while editing the estimate and viewing photos.
From the workfile estimate screen:
|Delete||Deletes the selected estimate line.|
From the workfile estimate screen when the parts database is in view:
|G||Opens the MOTOR guide to estimating.|
When a part is selected in the parts database:
|Enter/Return||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Replace operation.|
|A||Adds the selected part to the estimate and displays Line Properties for edit.|
|B||Adds the selected part to the estimate with no operation.|
|D||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Blend operation.|
|E||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Replace operation and RECORE prefix, then displays Line Properties for edit.|
|F||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Replace operation and labor type Frame. Paint labor is not affected.|
|G||Opens the MOTOR Guide to Estimating.|
|I||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Replace operation and labor Incl. Paint labor is not affected.|
|J||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Refinish operation and displays Line Properties for edit.|
|M||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Replace operation and labor type Mechanical. Paint labor is not affected.|
|R||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Repair operation.|
|S||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Section operation.|
|T||Adds the selected part to the estimate with R&I operation.|
|U||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Replace operation and labor type Structural. Paint labor is not affected.|
|Shift + 5 (i.e. %)||Adds the selected part to the estimate with Replace operation, then opens Line Properties to the Adjustment tab for edit.|
When viewing photos in the large image viewer:
|Alt + N||Displays the next photo|
|Alt + R||Displays the previous photo|
- Hotkey functionality related to editing estimate details is only available to users with the following security permission: Create and edit workfiles
- The large image viewer may be accessed by clicking any photo thumbnail in the workfile Photos screen, or by clicking the photo thumbnail in the lower right-hand corner of the Estimate screen
- Some hotkey functionality may be limited by your device and/or web browser
Checkout: Require "Convert to Job"
For shops without Repair Order Management features, workfiles must now be converted to job before using Checkout. If the user selects the Checkout action and the workfile has not been converted, a prompt is displayed asking the user to convert to job first.
To access this feature:
- Open a workfile that has not been converted to job yet
- Select Checkout
- When prompted to convert to job, select Convert
Once converted to job, Checkout is launched and the user may place electronic orders for parts as desired.
- Users must have the following security permission to convert workfiles to job: Create and edit workfiles
Checkout: Rename "PO Footer" to "PO Comments"
Users will now see "PO Comments" as the term associated with notes added to the purchase order. Previously the terminology was "PO Footer." This terminology update applies to the Vendor detail screen and purchase orders created through Checkout.
To access vendor settings:
- Go to Settings and select Vendors
- Search for and select a vendor to edit
- Edit vendor settings, including default PO Comments, as desired
To add comments to a purchase order in Checkout:
- Open a workfile with parts remaining to order
- Go to the Estimate screen and select Checkout
- Select the parts you wish to order
- In the Vendor Summary section, click the Select PO comments link under the vendor name
- User must have the following security permission to edit vendor settings: Create, search, view, edit, and deactivate vendors
- User must have the following security permissions to order parts through checkout: Create and edit workfiles
- For shops with Parts Management enabled on their license, the following security permission is also required to order parts: Create, search, view, and void purchase orders
- Purchase order comments are sent to the vendor when placing orders electronically
- Only shops with Parts Management enabled on their license may select from a list of pre-defined purchase order comments when using Checkout
- All shops may configure a default purchase order comment on the vendor profile
When a customer schedules an appointment through Carwise, they may have taken photos of the damage to their vehicle when filling out the request for an appointment. These photos are now included on the workfile when the appointment request is received.
To access this feature:
- In the Workfiles screen, search for and select a workfile where Carwise appointment appears in the Updates column
- Open the workfile to edit/view
- Go to the Photos screen
Photos taken by the customer appear under Additional Photos. You can expect to see the four corners of the vehicle plus three damage close-ups. Photos captured by the customer are labeled as follows:
- Customer Left Front
- Customer Right Front
- Customer Right Rear
- Customer Left Rear
- Customer Damage Left
- Customer Damage Center
- Customer Damage Right
- Photos captured by the customer are not automatically selected to share with the customer
- Only Carwise appointments booked through the Online Estimate action will include photos from the customer