If you are unable to import a Workfile Copy (AWE) file, see the following causes:
- The insurance company listed in the request does not allow for Workfile Copy retrieval
- The incorrect insurance company was listed in the request, you may receive an error: "Third party cannot request a copy of a staff workfile using Auto Workfile Entry (AWE) because AWE rule is not set up for insurance company."
- The type of vehicle is restricted by the insurance company i.e. Emergency or Motorcycle
- The AWE file was already imported at one time. Once an AWE file has successfully imported once, it can no longer be imported again.
- For Multi Store Operators, if the file was imported into the wrong location, it can be deleted and then retrieved under the correct location.
- The Workfile ID may be incorrect - Contact the Insurance Company for a valid workfile ID.
Contact CCC Technical Support for further assistance.