- Select Configure > Profiles from the menu bar.
- Select the profile you want to copy the Part Codes from, and then select Copy Data from the mini-toolbar.
- Click on the checkbox next to Part Codes and/or Disclaimers.
- In the Copy To section, select the Claim Office Profile you want to copy the data to.
- Once you select the Claim Office profile, you will be prompted with a warning message: "This action will replace existing part codes in the selected claim office profile." Select OK if you wish to continue.
- Open the Claim Office Profile and verify that the Part Codes and/or Disclaimers are now populated.
- WARNING: This will overwrite any existing parts codes in the selected profiles. Make sure the profile that you are copying from is configured correctly.
Note: You will need Admin privileges and/or Profile Security Roles enabled to manipulate profiles.