The information below will assist you in your password related task. NOTE: If you've forgotten your password and are unable to have an Administrator reset it for you, please contact CCC Technical Support.
Changing Your Password
The Change Password feature is available to users who are logged into CCC Estimating and have the security role enabled. You can change your password at any time in the program.
After 90 days, a password expired dialogue box will prompt you to change the password at that time.
To change your password:
- Select Configure > My Account from the menu bar. The My Account screen opens.
- Select Change Password from the Login Information page.
- Enter your current and new password in the appropriate fields.
- Password must be 7-20 characters in length and:
- Include at least one upper case letter
- Include at least one lower case letter
- Include at least one number
- Click OK.
Editing an Employee Password
This feature allows you to edit employee password:
To edit an employee record:
- Select Configure > Employees from the main menu bar. The Employees screen opens.
- Select the employee record, and then select Edit from the mini-toolbar.
- Select the User tab.
- Click the Reset Password button. NOTE: A temporary password will be generated for the user. Users will be required to change the password immediately after the next login attempt.
- Click OK.
- Select Save and Close from the toolbar. The information that you entered is saved and the Employee screen closes.
How to Reset a Password from within CCC Estimating