This job aid describes how repair facilities can register a diagnostic scan device and manage diagnostic scanners in cccone.com. Once a scan device is registered, scan reports will automatically be added to
the Attachments tab of the specified workfile if it exists.
- Log into the CCC ONE Desktop application and select Configure > My Account from the menu bar. The cccone.com web page opens.
- Click on the Settings link. The Settings page opens.
- Click on the Scan Devices tile. The Diagnostic Scan Connections page opens.
- Click on Add or Register. The Register Connection page opens. Click Add if you have already registered a scan device.
- Click on the Connection Type droplist and select the manufacturer of the scan device.
- Review the instructions in the yellow popup and enter the device serial number in the Device Serial field, then click OK.
- After clicking OK, the newly registered scan device appears on the page.To unregister a scan device, simply click on the device row as shown in the image below, then click Unregister.