CCC ONE Network Management helps you manage relationships with insurance carriers. Insurance companies are able to send Network Bulletins to their repair facilities using CCC ONE.
To update and complete your profile, select Configuration > My Network Profile within CCC ONE to provide information on your shop.
My Network Dashboard is web based; To access you select Configure option from upper right side of page in CCC Estimating. Then select “Grow My Network” option.
- Note: You must be on CCC ONE version 4.2 or higher and correct permissions to access the feature.
- You can also access the web version of it through the following https://www.cccone.com/login
First Time Use (screen) appears, view your profile includes address, owners info, business info, etc.
You can edit info - Note: any changes to dashboard updates CCC ONE profile, and updates to CCC profile updates dashboard.
Tabs in My Network Dashboard include;
- Shows Shop info (addr, owner info, business type info)
- Select Pencil symbol to edit.
- Customer Services section shows Hours, Languages spoken, Payment Types.
- Equipment section lets you add types of equipment used in shop like Frame machine, etc.
- You add photo of Logo/Banner of business, also Facility, lobby, storage area and equipment.
- Note: limit is 5 photos in each “section”, except equipment section.
- Select camera icon to add photos.
- Photos need to be at least 1024x768 resolution. Warning message if photo is less than minimum.
- Rental, Insurance fields
Insurance companies will be able to search Repair Facility Profiles to include them in their programs.
NOTE: Information and Images added in Grow My Network will be uploaded to the shops Carwise.com profile.